Learn to make your own bright and happy plant hangers in this beginner macrame class held at the dreamy
Rosehouse Botanicals in Denver Colorado! No prior experience is needed. In this two-hour workshop, instructor Samantha Baron from Likewoah Handmade will lead as you learn:
- How to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to work several different macrame knots.
- Leave with a finished plant hanger, booklet with macrame pattern and knot instructions with illustrations, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
- Class fee includes instruction, all the necessary supplies, and materials
- No prior experience necessary - beginners welcome!
Do I need to bring any supplies?
Nope! Everything you need is included in the kit.
What is included in the kit? All materials needed to make your plant hanger. You'll have the option to pick from black, navy, mustard, forest green, millennial pink, natural, gray, and even more colors prior to the workshop date. You will also receive a booklet with the exact macrame pattern were making which includes knot instructions with illustrations.
Can I get a refund if I can't make the class? Unfortunately no. You are welcome to transfer your ticket purchase to another workshop of mine, but tickets are non-refundable.
Can I use a discount code? Workshops are not eligible for discounts, thanks for understanding.
Date And Time
Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
14 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
**We will be following local guidelines regarding Covid-19, currently, those vaccinated have the option to wear or not wear masks, and those unvaccinated are required to wear masks. We will stay up to date with local guidelines and update as needed!