Learn to make your own bright and happy plant hangers in this beginner macrame class! No prior experience is needed. In this two-hour workshop, instructor Samantha Baron from Likewoah Handmade will lead as you learn:
- How to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to work several different macrame knots.
- Leave with a finished plant hanger, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
- Class fee includes instruction, all the necessary supplies and materials
- Plants will be available for purchase by Arcana Herbal during the workshop!
- No prior experience necessary - beginners welcome!
Do I need to bring any supplies? Nope! Everything you need is included in the kit.
What is included in the kit? All materials needed to make your plant hanger. You'll have the option to pick from black, navy, mustard, forest green, millennial pink, natural, gray, and even more colors when you arrive!
Can I get a refund if I can't make the class? Unfortunately no. You are welcome to transfer your ticket purchase to another workshop of mine, but tickets are non refundable.
Can I use a discount code? Workshops are not eligible for discounts, thanks for understanding.
Date And Time
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
2836 W 44th Ave
Denver, CO 80211